301 - Roosevelt Road
Provides weekday service between the CTA Blue Line Forest Park Transit Center and the Metra UP-West Line Wheaton Station. Certain weekday rush hour trips serve the DuPage County Judicial Center.
Saturday and Sunday service operates between the CTA Blue Line Forest Park Transit Center and Oakbrook Center in Oak Brook. Serves the CTA Blue Line Forest Park Transit Center, Riveredge Hospital, Proviso Math and Science Academy, Madden Mental Health Center, Hines V.A. Hospital, Proviso West High School, Pace Park-n-Ride Hillside, Elmhurst Memorial Hospital - Main Campus, Oakbrook Center, the Metra UP-West Line Wheaton Station and the DuPage County Judicial Center.
Route serves Posted Stops Only along the entire route - see Stop Locations 301.
Communities served include Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, Lombard, Villa Park, Oakbrook Terrace, Oak Brook, Elmhurst, Westchester, Hillside, Broadview, Maywood, and Forest Park.
Schedule & Bus Tracking
- View Published Schedule
- Bus Tracker (Live Departure Times)
Route 301 is classified as Regular Fixed Route
|Ventra Transit Value||
- 303 - Forest Park – Rosemont
- 305 - East Roosevelt Road
- 308 - Medical Center
- 310 - Madison Street – Hillside
- 313 - St. Charles Road
- 317 - Westchester
- 318 - West North Avenue
- 322 - Cermak Road – 22nd Street
- 330 - Mannheim – LaGrange Roads
- 331 - Cumberland – 5th Avenue
- 332 - River Road – York Road
- 711 - Wheaton – Addison
- 714 - COD – Naperville – Wheaton Connector
- 715 - Central DuPage
- 779 - Hillside – Wrigley Field Express (TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED)
- Wheaton – Winfield On Demand
- CTA/Metra Trains: CTA - Blue Line Forest Park Branch, CTA - Forest Park (Blue Line Forest Park), Metra - Union Pacific West Line - UPW, Metra - Wheaton - UPW