Setting up your alert preferences will allow you to receive automatic updates from Pace, but you can also reach out to our system at any time to request information about trips.
Automated Phone Line
- Dial 1-833-USE-PACE.
- You will be prompted to enter your TripCheck ID and then your password.
- You'll then be asked if you want to hear upcoming trip details, cancel a trip, enable trip reminders, or change your password.
- Address an email to TripCheck@PaceBus.com
- In the subject field, write TripCheck ID:password and then press "send." Example: Tripcheck 654321:123456
- Don’t include any spaces before or after the colon, or anything in the body of the email.
- The system will then return an email from Pace TripCheck with any trips scheduled for the next two days.
- Send a text message to the phone number 41411.
- Type Tripcheck ID:password and then press “send.” Example: Tripcheck 654321:123456
- Don’t include any spaces before or after the colon.
- The system will then return a text message with your next upcoming trip.
Your first text should generate an automatic welcome message, followed by your next upcoming trip.