The Pulse Cermak Line is currently in the Project Definition phase and service is in the process of being defined. It is anticipated that the line with serve the same major destinations as Pace Route 322, which runs between the CTA Pink Line 54th/Cermak Station in Cicero and Yorktown Center in Lombard. Additional details of the project corridor and communities served will be provided as Project Definition phase progresses.
By bringing Pulse to Cermak Road, riders will be able to enjoy:
- Fast, reliable, and frequent service to your favorite destinations
- Free Wi-Fi and other amenities on Pulse-branded buses
- Modern, heated stations
- Real-time next bus arrival information
- Faster boarding and improved accessibility at stations
- Improved connections to other transit services