Employee transportation at a great nonprofit rate.
The Pace Not-for-Profit Shuttle Program is designed to transport employees between workplaces and public transportation centers. For instance, your organization could:
- Provide first and/or last mile solution between work and bus, train, and park-n-ride locations
- Transport workers or trainees across campus or from one worksite to another
- Offer door-to-door service for passengers with a variety of mobility needs
What Pace offers:
- A reliable mini or conversion van (Lift-equipped conversion vans are available upon request)
- Fuel and maintenance credit cards
- Loaner vans
- Roadside assistance
- Access to driver and administrative training courses
- An Operations manual and staff support to assist with program compliance
This service is identical to Pace’s Employer Shuttle but offered at a reduced, monthly nonprofit rate of $250 per van.
Participating organizations must:
- Be a not-for-profit in Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry, or Will counties
- Designate staff or volunteers to be a Transportation Coordinator and/or driver(s)
- Keep Pace van(s) clean and secure in an off-street location
- Arrange and design the daily service such as pick-ups and drop-offs
- Provide commercial general and auto liability insurance and security deposit
- Maintain workers’ compensation and umbrella liability insurance
- Allow vehicle inspections and audits
Review the Not-For-Profit Shuttle Agreement for more details. Pace also administers an Advantage Program for transporting individuals with disabilities.