Customers can get and reload Ventra Cards at hundreds of vending machines, local retail outlets, the Ventra app, the VentraChicago.com website, or by phone at 877.NOW.VENTRA. With so many options, reloading transit value or a pass is easy whether you're using cash or a credit card.
Ventra Account Reloading Locations
In addition to those at every CTA rail station, Pace has a number of Ventra vending machines at the following suburban locations:
- Harvey (Transportation Center at 154th Street and Park Avenue)
- Chicago Heights (Transportation Center at 1620 Vincennes Avenue)
- Elgin (Transportation Center at 102-06 W. Chicago Street)
- Aurora (Transportation Center at 233 N. Broadway)
- Waukegan (transfer location on Sheridan Road, north of Washington Street)
- Joliet (Union Station at 50 Jefferson Street)
- Schaumburg (Northwest Transportation Center at Kimberly Dr and Martingale Rd)
- Des Plaines (Metra station at 1501 Miner St)
- Aurora/Naperville (Route 59 Metra Station at 1090 N. Route 59)
- Niles (Golf Mill Pulse station)
- Plainfield (Park-n-Ride at 14407 Depot Drive)
These machines make it even more convenient for Pace riders to use Ventra. At any vending machine, customers can reload transit value, load Pace or CTA passes to their account, check their balance, and even get a new card. The machines take cash and credit/debit cards. Riders eligible for reduced or student fares are automatically able to load the reduced fare products to their accounts at any vending machine.
Loading transit value or passes to your Ventra Card can also occur at Ventra retailers. To find the nearest Ventra retailer to you, visit Ventra Locations and look up locations by ZIP code.
Riders with smartphones can use the Ventra app--which has all the functionality of the vending machine, but fits right in your pocket! The Ventra App allows customers to buy passes, add transit value, and manage their Ventra account, as well as purchase and display mobile Metra passes and tickets using Ventra transit value and/or bankcards.