It is so easy to get distracted - especially when listening to music, streaming videos, replying to email, posting to social media, or shopping while commuting on Pace - and leave behind a personal belonging.
If this happens to you, we will do all that we can to help you recover your item.
If You Were Riding a Fixed Route Bus
The easiest way to inquire on Pace Lost and Found policy/procedure is to call Pace Customer Relations directly at 847-364-7223, option #3 and a representative will provide further instruction.
If you know which operating division your bus is from, you can also call the garage office directly (Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
To determine which garage to call:
* Visit Routes and Schedules
* Enter your bus route number in the ROUTE SEARCH bar
* Click on the Route's Number & Name
* Click on VIEW PDF SCHEDULE
* Locate the Lost and Found phone number under CARRIER INFORMATION in the REGULAR FARE ROUTE information box (back page/3rd column)
When calling, please be sure to include:
* Your bus route #
* Date/time of your loss
* Location information (both where you alighted/got off the bus and where on the bus or facility that you last remember having the item).