While Pace is not responsible for any items lost on our vehicles or at our transit facilities, if you do lose an item on one of our buses, Pace can try to help you recover your item. You can reach out to Pace per the instructions below:
If You Were Riding a Fixed Route Bus
The easiest way to inquire about a lost item is to call Pace Customer Relations directly at 847-364-7223, option #3 and a representative will provide further instruction.
If you know which operating division your bus is from, you can also call that garage office directly (Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
To determine which garage to call:
* Visit Routes and Schedules
* Enter your bus route number in the ROUTE SEARCH bar
* Click on the Route's Number & Name
* Click on VIEW PDF SCHEDULE
* Locate the Lost and Found phone number under CARRIER INFORMATION in the REGULAR FARE ROUTE information box (back page/3rd column)
When calling either Customer Relations or the garage directly, please be sure to have available:
* The bus route you were riding
* Date and time of your loss
* Location information (both where you alighted (got off) the bus and where on the bus or facility that you last remember having the item).