Ride Safe On Pace
This page shows you some of the things we’re doing to keep everyone safe and some of the things you can do to help.
This is how we’re keeping you safe:
We’re serious about safety, so we’re doing everything we can to keep you safe before, during and after your ride.
- Encouraging everyone on the bus and at facilities to wear a mask
- Disinfecting our fleet daily
- Cleaning high-touch surfaces throughout the day
- Installed barriers for bus operators
- Making hand sanitizer available on all buses
- Reporting on Covid-19 cases at Pace
- Implemented contactless payment with Ventra
Learn more about our response to Covid-19 and how this effects ADA and paratransit service:
This is how you can help:
Safety is everyone’s responsibility. You can do your part by following these tips:
- Wear a mask on board and at transit facilities
- Avoid unnecessary touches by paying with your Ventra card
- Take your seat promptly and give our operators enough space
- Make sure your service is running regularly before you go
- Ride with a personal care attendant if you’ll need physical assistance
- Stay informed by signing up for text and email alerts
Safe. It’s how we roll.
Plan your next ride so you’re ready to roll: