Routes 302, 311, 314, 319, 332 - Temporary Modified Schedule Alert
Due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, Routes 302, 311, 314, 319 and 332 will temporarily operate with modified weekday schedules until further notice as shown below:
Route 302 – weekday service will operate on the Saturday schedule.
Route 311 – weekday service will operate on the Saturday schedule.
Route 314 – the following weekday trips will NOT operate:
- Northbound (departing from Morton College): 4:55am, 5:55am, 6:55am, 7:55am, 3:37pm, 4:37pm, 5:37pm
- Southbound (departing from Lake/Cuyler): 5:30am, 6:30am, 7:30am, 3:17pm, 4:17pm, 5:17pm, 6:17pm
Route 319 – the following weekday trips between Wolf/North and Bensenville Metra Station will NOT operate:
- Westbound (departing from Wolf/North): 6:52am, 7:52am, 3:51pm, 4:51pm
- Eastbound (departing from Bensenville Metra): 7:18am, 3:18pm, 4:18pm, 5:18pm
Route 332 – the following weekday trips will NOT operate:
- Southbound (departing from CTA Blue Line Rosemont Station): 3:52pm
- Northbound (departing from Oakbrook Center): 5:18pm
All trips on these routes that are not noted above will continue to operate their normal schedule. Pace Bus Tracker and other trip planning software will be updated as soon as possible to reflect these temporary schedule modifications.