Beginning Monday, February 5, 2018, Pace Route 626 will operate under a Posted
Stops Only policy. Buses on this route will stop to pick up and drop off passengers
only at bus stop signs with the Pace logo and route number.
This change is taking place for several reasons:
- To improve passenger and motorist safety
- To provide better information for riders
- To improve the route's on-time performance
A handout listing all the designated bus stop locations for Route 626 will be
available onboard, online at 'Route 626 Stop Locations' and by calling Pace Customer Relations
at (847) 364-7223, option 3.
Please sign up for email and text alerts about Route 626 by visiting the
Route 626 page.
Thank you for riding Pace.
MS 1-8-18 Remove 2/28/18
For More Information
- Call Pace Customer Services
at (847) 364-PACE
- RTA Travel Information Center at 836-7000 (from any local area code)