Due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, many public places such as restaurants, retail stores, and shopping malls have temporarily closed. Before traveling, please verify that the location you are traveling to is still open.
At this time, Pace will continue to operate regular service, but may not enter properties that have temporarily closed. Should we need to adjust service, Pace will update riders as quickly as possible. Passengers should visit PaceBus.com to sign up for text/email alerts on the routes they ride and follow us on social media for the most up-to-date information.
The safety of our passengers and personnel is our top priority and we are working diligently to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please practice ‘social distancing’ while you travel by keeping space between yourself and other riders.
Pace is also taking these steps to slow the spread of coronavirus:
- Pace communicates regularly with government health experts.
- An intensive disinfecting step was added to our daily cleaning regimen.
- Operators are given hand sanitizer & sanitizing wipes for use throughout the day.
- Audio/visual alerts are on buses & at Pace workplaces to remind passengers/ employees to follow CDC guidance.
Contact Pace Customer Relations at (847) 364–7223 with questions or concerns.
Visit PaceBus.com/Health to learn more. Subscribe to text and email alerts on this topic here.
For More Information
- Call Pace Customer Services at (847) 364-PACE
- RTA Travel Information Center at 836-7000 (from any local area code)