NOTICE: Public Comment Rules
Public Comment Rules are applicable to persons seeking to offer public comment
at a Pace Board Meeting.
Read Public Comment
Get e-mail updates when this information changes.
Board Meeting - Agenda
N O T I C E
The Suburban Bus Division
Board of Directors
Wednesday, March 8, 2017
Pace Board Room (Map)
West Algonquin Road,
Arlington Heights, Illinois
Audit Committee Meeting Agenda
Pace Audit Committee Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, March 8, 2017, 3:00
– 4:25 p.m.
Executive Conference Room 132
- Roll Call Open Session
- Discussion with External Auditors Baker Tilly
- Fiscal Year 2016 External Audit Services
- Discuss June 14, 2017 Meeting – 2016 Financial Audits
- Closed Executive Session - Discussion with internal and external auditors
(Section 120/2-C-29) and minutes of closed meeting (Section 120/2-C-21)
- Reconvene to Open Session
- Review Internal Audit Work
- 2017 Internal Audit Plan Presentation
- Approve 2017 Internal Audit Plan (Audit Committee members)
- Accomplishments in 2016
- Audit Committee Planned Coverage
- Pace 2017 External Audit Summary Log
- Plans for Next Meeting June 14, 2017
Pace Board Meeting Agenda
Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- Approval of the February 8, 2017 Open Session minutes.
- Public Comment
- Chairman’s Report
- Chairman Kwasneski’s report on activities during the past month.
- Directors’ Reports
- The Directors’ report on Pace-related activities during the month.
- Executive Director’s Report
- Executive Director’s report on Pace-related activities during the past
- Action Items
- Ordinance seeking to regulate the reimbursement of all travel,
meal, and lodging expenses (“Travel Expenses”) of Pace’s employees and Directors.
- Ordinance authorizing the award of a Sole Source contract to
Giro, Inc., for HASTUS System Software Maintenance and Support Services,
in an amount not to exceed $434,464.00. (RFP 417085)
- Ordinance authorizing the elimination of Route 465 – Esplanade due to
low ridership and the expiration of the current funding agreement on Wednesday,
April 5, 2017.
- Suburban Service and Regional ADA Budget Results -- January 2017
- Financial Statement for the Month Ending -- January 2017
- Closed Session
- Closed Session Minutes (Section 2-C-21)
- Pending Litigation (Section 2-C-11)
- Reconvene -- Roll Call
- Approval of February 8, 2017 Closed Session Minutes. (Section
For more information, please contact Pace